‘To care, share and grow in Christ as a Church Family’.
Jesus gave to Simon Peter the instruction to tend to his flock (John 21:15-17)
We often need each other to help us through hurtful and stressful times. Caring, loving and helpful people make Trinity a special place to be.
A Care group Leader is a member of the Church family who cares for a small group of people on the community roll of the church. They care in the name of the church, as it’s representative. They are part of the Pastoral Care Team and attend regular meetings and appropriate training. They liaise & work alongside others in the church i.e. Ministers, Leadership Team, House groups.
Care/House Group Leaders
- Will pray regularly for members of the group.
- Will contact group members at least twice a year or when needed.
- Will deliver membership cards to those who are members of the church,
- Discuss the various fellowship events and courses that may be of interest
- Arrange visits or help with transport.
- Uphold confidentiality whenever possible.
- Feedback any concerns to the ministers or Leadership Team as requested.
The Church upholds a Safeguarding policy